Kelley Rentals offers this section of our website to provide additional information for our clients. We strive to stay on the cutting edge of technology and believe this is what sets us apart from our competitors.
We appreciate your business and hope you will find our website useful and informative.
List of Management Services
- Manage, operate and maintain the property in a professional manner, in full compliance with all state, federal and local laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, covenants and regulations of the Home Owner’s Association, if any.
- Free Tenant Placement Program’s available.
- Coordinate actions, repairs, and maintenance with Owner & Home Owner’s Association if needed.
- Maintain accurate records of all monies received and disbursed in connection with the management of the property.
- Submit monthly statements of all receipts and disbursements on or before the 15th day of the month. Your private, printable & secure account records available on the internet every day 24/7.
- ACH (Direct Deposit) receive payments securely and directly into your bank account.
- Provide a year-end summary statement for the entire year.
- Pay from gross receipts, all operating expenses in a timely manner. Direct deposit available.
- Execute service contracts for utilities and services for the operation, maintenance, and safety of the property.
- Provide all services reasonably necessary for the proper management of the property including periodic inspections.
- Serve notice of termination of tenancies, notices to pay rent or quit, and other notices as are appropriate in Brokers discretion at no cost to owner.
- Negotiate, execute, renew or cancel rental agreements on terms established by Owner on behalf of Owner.
- Collect rents, security deposits, and all other receipts connected with the property, and deposit same in a trust account with a qualified banking institution. Direct Deposit available to Owner.
- Establish one operating trust account and one security deposit trust account for the property.
- Screen and use diligence in the selection of prospective tenants and abide by all fair housing laws.
- Facilitate emergency repairs at Owner’s expense.
- Enforce rental agreement terms with tenants.
- Conduct Move-In, Pre-Move-Out & Move-Out Inspections and making timely settling of accounts with tenants.
- Pictures taken at all inspections. Interior inspected twice per year.
- Notify owner of damages or necessary repairs at all times.
- Notify owner of 30 Day Notice to Vacate from tenant immediately.
- Available to tenants during normal business hours and dealing with tenant complaints.
- Provide a 24 hour process and method by which tenants may communicate with Agent for emergencies.
- Supply Handyman services or Contractor services upon request.
- Kelley Rentals Property Management, Inc. is a Licensed California Contractor. CCL#964811
Investing in Leading Technology
We have invested in a web-based property management and accounting software from AppFolio so our experienced team can manage your properties with the highest level of service. Our software not only provides great benefits to our office but we are also able to share many of these benefits with you:
- Respond more quickly and offer excellent service to both owners and residents.
At any time and from anywhere, we are able to securely access data about all properties. Sensitive records are safely stored in a state-of-art data center which is automatically and routinely backed up.
- Save time and paper by using email to send monthly owner statements.
The statements are organized in a concise and easy to read format that details the performance of your property for the previous month. We can also post these monthly statements on a secure Owners Portal.
- Process and respond to maintenance requests more quickly.
We can quickly resolve issues by accessing vendor information and using electronic work orders for more efficient communication. All records are stored for future access.
- Pay you even faster every month.
Deposits can go directly into your bank account using ACH (electronic payments).
- Market your properties in more locations across the Internet, filling vacancies much faster.
Our integrated system lets us professionally advertise your properties on our company Web site, Craigslist, and other Internet locations.
- Prospective residents can apply online with the click of a button.
Online applications are integrated with all vacancy postings. This means we avoid paper applications, saving lots of time and ultimately filling vacancies more quickly.
- Residents can avoid sending rent checks by paying their rent online.
We avoid the time and expense of managing rent checks each month and this is a great value-add service for residents.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection